Brun-Way Group is highly conscious of its environmental responsibilities and has appointed an experienced environmental manager to lead this aspect of the project.
Brun-Way's Environmental Management System is designed to address all identifiable environmental aspects and requirements. Minimizing and mitigating any negative impact is a priority. The system incorporates on-site monitoring, with a site environmental officer as part of the management team. The aim is to achieve consistent, state-of-the art environmental construction site management with a focus on prevention.
Brun-Way Group's team members are committed to:
- Meeting the environmental principles required in our activities
- Continuously improving in our environmental work performance
- Advocating socially responsible environmental values and measures
- Implementing efficient use of resources through conservation and development
- Using alterative energy sources
- Recognizing the relationship of health and environment with respect to our construction/maintenance activities
- Using the best construction techniques available to protect the health of our employees and the community.