Through Capital, our global investment and asset management arm, we develop projects, arrange financing, invest equity, undertake complex financial modelling and manage our investments for optimal returns. We’re also a highly experienced asset manager with a solid track record of monetizing and maximizing the value of our mature assets.
- Four-billion-dollar portfolio of infrastructure investments in five countries
- Integrated, proactive asset developer and manager
- Complete end-to-end capital investment solutions
- Leadership in developing and delivering large-scale, complex public-private partnership (P3) infrastructure projects
- Equity investment and development funding for projects developed on a Build-Own-Operate (BOO) basis
SNC-Lavalin is a partner of the Signature on the Saint Lawrence consortium responsible for the design, construction, and operations and maintenance of the New Champlain Bridge Corridor Project under a public-private partnership with the Government of Canada. Photo credit: Infrastructure Canada
New Champlain Bridge Corridor Project – Canada